Now, I'm no longer pregnant, but a couple months ago, I was contacted by Pregnant Pauses and asked if I would like to try out their DVD set designed to teach you how to move in ways that would alleviate the stress and pain in your new body. Of course I was interested. The six different "Pauses" teach you how to move so that everyday tasks are easier.
You can use the DVD set as little or often as you like, but obviously the more you do, the better you feel. I wasn't able to do the "Pauses" as often as I would have liked, but I did find them interesting, and I do think I felt the differences. I think my energy increased, and I really did find it help with my hip pain.
If you would like to try out "Pregnant Pauses" for yourself, you can check out their website, or you can win it here by leaving a comment letting me know what your least favorite part of being pregnant is!
(Leave each entry in a separate comment, so that it gets counted! Also, make sure you leave your email in the entry if it is not on your profile!)
- 1 entry- Follow Pregnant Pauses on Twitter
- 1 entry- Like Pregnant Pauses on Facebook
- 1 entry- Become a public follower of Mommy Loves Giveaways
- 1 entry- Subscribe to Mommy Loves Giveaways by email.
- 1 entry- Like Mommy Loves Giveaways on Facebook
- 1 entry- Tweet about this giveaway (@mommyloves)-One entry only please
- 1 entry- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry for each giveaway)